Monday, July 30, 2012

Getting there...

I've been working more and more as the time closes in on the first week of school. Getting things done although the work seems very slow at times! Bulletin boards are about finished, wall decorations up, and new carpet in place! Just look at the progress.....


Made my own scrunchy boarder for bulletin boards this year. It was kind of time consuming, but I love the results!


Can't wait for us to all be up front on this great carpet compliments of a dear friend. I really like having all my students on the floor up front with me, but sorry guys, I will be in a chair or it would take many of you to get me up....about the time Dr. Theo walked in!!! :)


Ready for small groups with our new math voacabulary up and ready!


We are going to have LOTS of great times this year so for now, it is time to close this post and get to school! More to do....


No comments:

Post a Comment