Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Working in the Summer???

Yes, I am even working this summer when I am officially off.  There is always so much to do that I enjoy being able to do some things in the summer so I can at least start the year off a little ahead. So hear is today's work!

Laminating for math centers!

Not only did I copy different games, but I also laminated everything so we cn have lots of fun. Now the question is, "Who is going to cut all this out?" I have already cut out two other sets like this one and today I finshed using up all the laminating film! Sorry, Betsy! So if you think all teachers set home and eat bonbons all summer you are wrong!

I also wanted to give you a glimpse of our room right now.....but don't panic, this is our before shot!

 What a mess! But the floors look great!



 I think I need a maid! Oh, that would be me!


No bulletin boards yet!

Okay, just remember, these are our before shots. I have some geat ideas for open house! Check back to see what "after" is going to look like.




No comments:

Post a Comment